Photos NOT OK to edit
Smelling fresh meat

IMG_0504a.jpg

he turns with rage

IMG_0512a.jpg

IMG_0509aa.jpg

Back in the lair

CRW_1554a.jpg

Is that your fireplace in pic 1? I love it!

Great series. I can see someone is excited about Halloween.

dude, awesome pics... looks like your about to rip some peoples faces off... lol... so how much of these is make up and how much is ps?.... as you know most of my vamp pics are ps.... but looks like you got some special effects here... dig the nails ;) ...... cool series bro, still gonna make up a halloween thread, so have some pics ready for that :mrgreen:

Oh my Gawd! Chiller!
I get the CHILLS out of these!
I am just too glad Halloween is not as big here and I am NO WHERE NEAR you in this freaky season! *runs and hides under her desk* :shock:

(Cool idea and best put into the frames, wow, you really know what you are doing when you take out your camera!)

(And Archy, there is a theme thread somewhere in the Photo Themes on "Halloween", you can find it via the INDEX at the top of the Themes ... who am I telling that, you are Master of the Themes!)

Thanks tons everyone.
Archy.. These were a bit of make up and ps. The only make up I used was basic Wal Mart stuff(really cheap garbage but it was all I had) Ended up mixing a bit of powder to get the skin texture in the one shot. I had to touch up that with ps. The nails and the teeth were created in photoshop, with a bit of liquify and cloning. The hair is real, just messed with the colours. The basement is real, and I just used my fireplace as the backdrop. The candleabra and skull are from my halloween props, but sit there all year.
LaFoto...this is probably going to be my halloween costume for this year. Depending on prep time and if there are any technical malfunctions, will determine how much detail I can get. I will be working another haunted house this year, and not doing my own.

Holy crap! You're so good at this, it's scary, Carl! :lol:

Fantastic series, and perfect for October! :thumbup:

Awesome Chiller! :thumbsup: that skull on that fireplace is so cool...

Thanks everyone. Really really appreciate your comments.
Hopefully I can get more shots in the next little bit.

ahhhhh! *runs and hides* lol
Awesome pictures! :D

Most reactions

Back