What's new

Van Morrison was here?

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"From the dark end of the street, to the bright side of the road"

8705260582_4d416b5d0b_b.jpg
 
You didnt ask for C&C but I assume you posted this shot for opnions.
Love the song... not so much for this composition.
Exposure is nice. Details are nice. PP is nice and I like the leading line of the street. However, the street is leading my eye to "what?". I dont see a subject, unless it is the parked cars in the distance.
Keep working your shot and keep postin'.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom