What's new

Vancouver in the Sun - C&C Please

altitude604

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
5
Location
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NFLD, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a couple from my recent visit to Vancouver.

#1
4368599329_74b6ce8335_b.jpg

The Seabus and Downtown Vancouver from Lonsdale Quay, North Vancouver.

#2
4369357224_3443820e13_b.jpg

Harbour Air Float Base at YVR

#3
4368609899_c3b314e93c_b.jpg

Some Art I found at Marine Drive SkyTrain Station
 
Nice!

I like #3 the best. #1 seems kind of bland to me...maybe it's all the greyness.
 
Nice!

I like #3 the best. #1 seems kind of bland to me...maybe it's all the greyness.
Haha, that's Vancouver in the winter! Everything seems to be equalized to 18% grey ;)

But we've had some really nice weather this week, sun shining strong and warm temperatures, so I can't complain.

To the OP:
Nice photos, I'd boost the saturation on #2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom