What's new

Vancouver sunset reflections

Ann75

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These photos were taken in Vancouver, looking from downtown Vancouver towards North Vancouver and the mountains. The sun started to set and left some neat reflections on the buildings and the snowcapped mountains. I added a bit of contrast and a frame in the post processing. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! :D​

Greetings,
Ann :sillysmi:​

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00566.jpg


DSC00569.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00571.jpg
 
Wow, Ann, those are great shots. Good use of light.

I have a slow dial up, so these pictures came up line by line. I watched each line.......couldn't wait to see what was next.

I feel like I've been to Vancouver. :meh:
 
Thanks for the wonderful comments! I appreciate it very much!

Ann :sillysmi:
 
Great shots. I like the last 2 the most.

How long of a drive is it from town to those mountains?
 
Great shots. I like the last 2 the most.

How long of a drive is it from town to those mountains?

Thanks for dropping by and commenting! :D Those mountains are pretty close by. I'd say about 20 - 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver to the top of the mountains. There are 3 mountains from where you can enjoy wintersports or hiking in the summer. Cypress Mountain, Mount Seymour and Grouse Mountain. From downtown Vancouver to Grouse Mountain is only about 15 min. to the parking lot from where you can take a gondola (the SkyRide) up to the mountain (winter and summer).

Greetings,
Ann :sillysmi:
 
#3 & #4 are great, #3 would be a spectacular panoramic IMHO......very nice pictures either way.........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom