Vanguard Tripod

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased a Vanguard Altra Pro 263AT last year. At some point I dropped it on the road and a slight dent was made on a leg. After not too long that dent resulted in the plastic pieces holding the leg in to break down and resulted in the leg falling out. I returned it to Vanguard headquarters in Markham, Ontario (Digitec Trading Inc.) for repairs. I just received it back to find they replaced the whole tripod. No problems at all, they never asked for a bill of sale. Now thats good customer satisfaction. I intend to continue with Vanguard as I plan to get the carbon fiber model next. I highly recommend this model of tripod for all your shooting needs.

that's pretty awesome. ill have to see if our camera store carries that brand. we went with manfrotto, but maybe when we get a carbon fiber one we will look into Vanguard tripods.

I purchased a Vanguard Altra Pro 263AT last year. At some point I dropped it on the road and a slight dent was made on a leg. After not too long that dent resulted in the plastic pieces holding the leg in to break down and resulted in the leg falling out. I returned it to Vanguard headquarters in Markham, Ontario (Digitec Trading Inc.) for repairs. I just received it back to find they replaced the whole tripod. No problems at all, they never asked for a bill of sale. Now thats good customer satisfaction. I intend to continue with Vanguard as I plan to get the carbon fiber model next. I highly recommend this model of tripod for all your shooting needs.

Yes--that IS a testament to providing customer satisfaction!!! It's part of the reason people have such a high opinion of Canada, and the Canadian people as a whole. Decent moral values, and doing what's RIGHT. Pretty nice to hear about this here on TPF! Good post Bynx!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back