What's new

Variations on a carrot theme

Tuffythepug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
851
Reaction score
278
Location
northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my garden. The sensuous carrot treated three ways. My way of saying "fun with vegetables"

Carrot2.jpg


with some heavy editing to make it similar to a painting
Carrot3hvymod.jpg


And as a Black and white figure study
Carrot7bw.jpg



Any thoughts ?
 
:lol: - fun with vegetables. This gave me a real chuckle when I first saw it. I think I like the coloured version the best.

WesternGuy
 
I think they need work, but if I have to choice one. Definitely I will go with the B/W.
 
This vegetable seems to come out X club :)

Very interesting shape that resemble a tight pants worn by someone of large habitus
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom