F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2008 #1 C&C is always welcome.
R realitycheck3907 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham, Alabama Oct 18, 2008 #2 I like number two. Looks just a little overexposed though.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. Yes, the second one is over exposed. I'm still wondering how I should have done that. Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2008 #4 I like number 1 instead.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks.