max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #1 Was playing around with some new pp and thought I would get some thoughts. To see more Click Here
I ifi TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2010 Messages 604 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #2 Not bad, liked the group shot. Did you use the pop-up flash?
rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #3 cool. i just got dn teaching a 3rd grade class at VBS last week. looks like you were also doing the saddle ridge ranch.
cool. i just got dn teaching a 3rd grade class at VBS last week. looks like you were also doing the saddle ridge ranch.
max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 yes the 2nd one I used auto mode, It was the safest way to go, lighting was horrible and kids are ....kids, the others were in manual no flash shot with a 24-70L
yes the 2nd one I used auto mode, It was the safest way to go, lighting was horrible and kids are ....kids, the others were in manual no flash shot with a 24-70L