molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
Ektar 100 negative used.
Nikkor Ai-S 50mm F1.2 and 20mm F2.8

Vegas. Vegas was tough because I only had one late afternoon and nights to shoot. I didn't want to carry my tripod down the strip so most of the photos with the 35mm were taken in day light.

Untitled-12.jpg

Untitled-20-1.jpg

Red Rock Canyon was incredible. I wished I had time to do the hikes. Therefore I could only take shots from the scenic road.

Untitled-2_1.jpg

Untitled-45.jpg

By the time I go to Hoover Dam, it was close to sunset. I stayed for a while to catch the lights at night but it was a bit underwhelming.

Untitled-89.jpg

Untitled-98.jpg

Last edited:
lol, yeah, the first 2 do nothing for me but the images get better and better from there, Outstanding shot from the damn, gave me a spot of vertigo!

The sony v1 shot looks awesome. Nice colors and all.

Regards,
Jake

Beautiful work! The last 2 are breathtaking... I have taken pictures of Hoover Dam and you have just put them to shame. :lol:

camped out there in red rock one spring, also went over to the petrified forrest. one day i will get over there again and take the kids to show them.

I'm sure they it will be quite an experience for them.

I am always more impressed by natural terrain than any man-made scape. I was in Vegas because work brought me there. Hoover dam was impressive for what was achieved and the contributions that it has on the south west, but going to the canyon and standing among the rocks was indeed a humbling experience.

1, looks like he is about to prey on someone lol

#4 looks good.... i think it the best out of the ones you have.

I agree the first to are ok but the rest are Fantastic!

Love them, makes me a little "homesick" I lived out there for 9 months. The economy was terrible out there though, so back to cold, wintery Wisconsin I came :)

Beautiful shots!

The first two shots of the dam are great! As well as all of the shots of the canyons. Well done :)

The two last shots are great, good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back