What's new

Vegas

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
242
Reaction score
16
Location
Bowie, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from Vegas these are some of my favorites...


1
4822386980_513ac31923.jpg


2
4822366408_419a61f150.jpg


3
4822343744_dec623f122.jpg


4
4821691237_be249119e3.jpg


5
4821675289_10ac7f8dc2.jpg


6
4822237648_61fe90d51e_b.jpg


7
4822203156_fab25e9e71.jpg


8
4822220244_0311727410_b.jpg
 
Very nice shots. I like the first and last shots the most.

I would love to take pictures in LV since I go all the time, but I hate feeling like such a tourist. Do you carry around a tripod?
 
I had one but never used it. Everybody there has a camera so as long as you stay out of the way I don't think it annoys people/
 
what settings did you use for the first 2 shots? i am starting out and would like to learn a little more how to take sharp/clear nite photos. Thanks.
 
Great photographs! Great use of the colors and nice shutter drag. I feel you nailed it for the fountains in 1 and 6 however #2 could have used a longer exposure, but that because I personally like the continuous lines of the cars passing through. Great locations all. I love Casino shots. They are always a gamble to get lol. They do frown upon pictures taken in the Casino.
 
Shot number 1

Exposure: 0.3 Aperture: f/4.0

Shot 2

Exposure: 3.2 Aperture: f/10.0

For the second shot...I would have loved to have a little longer and to get the red blur lines as well but it was trafficky and they were not going anywhere. Typical thing about photography...the subjects won't always cooperate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom