What's new

Venice - A sample of my photos. Please C&C

larios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Back in November 2007, I had the chance of a 3-day business trip to Venice. Venice was EXCELLENT.... I have put my Venice gallery online. See it by clicking here: http://www.larios.gr/gallery_115918.html

However, to really convey the Venice experience, I also setup a very relaxing 5-min Venice photo slideshow with music for your enjoyment. I urge you to download it and enjoy it! Find it by clicking http://www.larios.gr/section116382.html

If you like the photos below, please also check my full Venice gallery by clicking here. Your comments at my guestbook would be most welcome.

Photo samples follow...

Thanks and regards
icon_smile.gif

Yannis













 
Oh my!! Those are simply gorgeous shots! The colours, the reflections, the wonderful lighting in the dusk (and early morning?) shots and your composition all combine to make these shots of which to be proud.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom