Venice CA

StefaninLA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Venice-Love.jpg

This is the C&C section.
Please provide as much of the following as you can.

-Tech Specs
Make model of Camera/lens
Shutter speed, aperture, iso
Aperture priority/Shutter priority/Manual etc.

-Lighting
Strobes, speed lights and at what power.
Natural light time of day.

-Why did I take the shot?
Just playing around is not sufficient or people will just play around with the feedback. Was it a great sunset? Trying a new technique? There's always a reason to hit that shutter button.

- What was the goal?
What image did you have in mind when you took the image?
Was there a specific learning goal?

- Did I achieve my goal?
This is where you honestly look at your own image. Do you see anything that looks off, takes your attention away from the subject, etc.

- If I could, what would I change?
Everyone should be able to answer this one. There's always that one or two things that you could have done different/better.

-What critique am I looking for?
General critique will get you general feedback. Try and find what you think you need help with and lay it out for us to provide assistance. his will not limit the feedback you get but will ensure that you do get feedback on this topic.

in my opinion there's not much to say about the photo .. it's a good shot .. why did you put that into the CC gallery ?

in my opinion there's not much to say about the photo .. it's a good shot .. why did you put that into the CC gallery ?
I hope you get a reply from the OP. As section moderator, Zombiesniper personally went over the rules for his benefit.

Just popping in images like this invites "Nice shot!" replies, neither of which belong in the C&C gallery. Zombie can move threads like this to the regular galleries if he chooses.

I hope you get a reply from the OP. As section moderator, Zombiesniper personally went over the rules for his benefit.

Just popping in images like this invites "Nice shot!" replies, neither of which belong in the C&C gallery. Zombie can move threads like this to the regular galleries if he chooses.

It was rather rhetorical question ? ;)

Thanks guys. I work at Paramount Studios and weve been slammed so not much time to catch up with my forums. Sorry about the wrong posting. I read through it all and the right call to move it was made.. Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back