Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1) Venice

0003.jpg

2) To the sea

0004.jpg

3) Gondola

0005.jpg

I love these pictures also. Do you live here or were you just visiting?

Thanks. I live in Germany, I was just visiting Venice. It was lovely! :)

Thanks. I live in Germany, I was just visiting Venice. It was lovely! :)

I can only imagine. Maybe one day i'll get to visit. If you don't mind me asking was it really expensive?

All are very nice pictures.

I really wish I had of had a DSLR when I went to Australia (btw, the most amazing thing I have ever done) rather than my little 5.1mp p and s, that kept giving me "software error, please reset camera"

I really can't even pick a favorite, because I really like all of them :)

i think #3 needs a little saturation-but i love the other 2!

I really like #1, very crisp and clean. It has a slight white balance problem but it's a really nice picture. Taken with a Canon PowerShot S3 IS?

Hi...those are incredible photos. What are you doing in the newbie section? :)

Thank folks for the comments. All the photos were taken with my Canon Powershot S3, yes Its not an SLR.

Beth81 ... The trip was not too expensive for me coz I stayed in venice for just a day. If you plan to stay longer it would be a bit expensive coz hotels can be a bit classy. If you are in any of the Europe Union countries, I think its not much expensive as you dont need any visa papers and you can literally travel around and dont have to stick to one place.

Lovely series. My fave is the first one. Thanks for sharing these with us

Thank folks for the comments. All the photos were taken with my Canon Powershot S3, yes Its not an SLR.

Beth81 ... The trip was not too expensive for me coz I stayed in venice for just a day. If you plan to stay longer it would be a bit expensive coz hotels can be a bit classy. If you are in any of the Europe Union countries, I think its not much expensive as you dont need any visa papers and you can literally travel around and dont have to stick to one place.

O wow, well yeah it may be a bit expensive for me then. LOL I live in the US and would have to get my papers and everything, but from the looks of things it's well worth it.

Thanks Antartican. :)

Beth81 ... It sure is worth. Its such a lovely place, you will not regret spending money for the visit. I am going to Rome and Pisa this April.. and yes with my camera. ;)

Thanks Antartican. :)

Beth81 ... It sure is worth. Its such a lovely place, you will not regret spending money for the visit. I am going to Rome and Pisa this April.. and yes with my camera. ;)

Wow, must be nice......One day that's what I look forward to...I'd love to visit Germany as well.

Germany is really a lovely place. You should try coming here. Sure you will like it here. :)

The first isn't bad but it does have white balance issues (bit too warm/too much magenta). I've been to Venice and can't help but feel you could get a better picture of a gondola than no.3! The guy doesn't look very into his job....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back