Venom!

Talonted90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a Green Palm viper (Bothriechis marchii) that I found in Cusuco National Park in Honduras this past summer. I spent two months there this summer as a biologist and this is one of the photos I returned with. C&C welcome.

3852765220_b27d80ee5a_b.jpg

i'm new to photography but i i think i would like the photo much more if it was shot in the day time but i'm sure you didn't choose when you got to take the photo haha and the flash seems a little to intense for me but over all with the lighting sercomestances i love the photo i like how sharp the eye is...........i want your job ;)

That is an AMAZING shot!!! great job! and hell no I dont want to be that close to him!!!

I would have taken that with a 600mm zoomed all the way in! LOL from 2 miles away! LOL

Very nice, but I agree with what others have said about the lighting; it does seem a bit harsh.

EEEEEEKKKKK, *leighthal runs off and slowly recovers

Super nice photo. You are either brave or serious drunk to want to be that close. 157mm would need a few zeros added to it for me to match your bravery. Took a look at your flickr site..... LOVE the 88 butterfly. You should post it here as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back