runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #1 haha get it?
DougGrigg TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 297 Reaction score 66 Location London & Devon (England) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2014 #2 troll, lolol. you sir, got me. As for the image, I like it. still detect a slight halo-ing from the sky, did you dodge the image at all? I like it.
troll, lolol. you sir, got me. As for the image, I like it. still detect a slight halo-ing from the sky, did you dodge the image at all? I like it.
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 DougGrigg said: troll, lolol. you sir, got me. As for the image, I like it. still detect a slight halo-ing from the sky, did you dodge the image at all? I like it. Click to expand... No, I just ran it through raw processing to make it look half-way interesting.
DougGrigg said: troll, lolol. you sir, got me. As for the image, I like it. still detect a slight halo-ing from the sky, did you dodge the image at all? I like it. Click to expand... No, I just ran it through raw processing to make it look half-way interesting.
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2014 #4 Is that your apartment right there ? you must make some interesting .. "fumes" throughout the day
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #5 astroNikon said: Is that your apartment right there ? you must make some interesting .. "fumes" throughout the day Click to expand... It's actually an old bank that was converted into a bakery, they call it...wait for it...The Bankery! So yeah I'd love to smell the fumes of fresh bread and cookies all day.
astroNikon said: Is that your apartment right there ? you must make some interesting .. "fumes" throughout the day Click to expand... It's actually an old bank that was converted into a bakery, they call it...wait for it...The Bankery! So yeah I'd love to smell the fumes of fresh bread and cookies all day.