Ventured into this section...

JWellman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jwellmandesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this yesterday in the "Newbie" section and I think it needs to go here for those who enjoy the great outdoors as much as I do. Perhaps a mod will delete my original post.

Almost two weeks with my new lens and I just can't stop clicking! :lol: I went from a point and shoot to an DSLR in May so I'm trying to learn as much as I can about my camera, the settings, etc. There's so much information that my head is spinning! I found a really good site that helped me with the settings for birds and other wildlife. I've also learned so much from this forum over the last few weeks! Thanks everyone! :thumbup:

I visited Lake Carlyle yesterday in Illinois. I was just passing through and ended up spending the entire day there. I've never seen such a large variety of wildlife in one location. I'm planning on traveling back later this month, but this time I'll be staying a few days. I can't wait!

A couple of my favorites from the day!
See the rest by Clicking Here
Thanks for visiting...

IMG_4920_1-524-800-600-100-wm-right_bottom-100-signaturepng.jpg

IMG_4974-520-800-600-100-wm-right_bottom-100-signaturepng.JPG

I was beginning to get discouraged. No one on this forum says much about my photos, so thank you Eric. I'll be happy when I can learn more and perhaps one day get shots as lovely as yours. Who knows...it could happen. ;)

Most reactions

Back