Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2007 #1 Venus de Milo (w/ arms) Another nude, don't open at work...
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2007 #2 I like the lighting, what if her feet and everything down in that was black though with a gradient coming up?
I like the lighting, what if her feet and everything down in that was black though with a gradient coming up?
Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I wanted both of her feet, too. But they didn't come up in any of the shots I got. I need to go back and reshoot them. Fortunatley, the model likes sitting for me...
I wanted both of her feet, too. But they didn't come up in any of the shots I got. I need to go back and reshoot them. Fortunatley, the model likes sitting for me...