Very Cool Clouds

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The sky and clouds the other day were dreamy, it was almost like a study in different whites (this is in colour). I struggled to get a good composition between cloud and land and this is the best one I came up with, not sure I'm 100% sold on it yet, or I've stared at it too long lol so I give and would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for taking a look :)

My thoughts are....that's a beautiful image. They only (very slight) issue I have is the cropping of the tree on the left, it's a tiny niggle though. Great photo (almost makes me wish there were trees where I live).

Thanks Benco :)
I 1000% agree about that damn tree... grrr ... total photographer error there, wish I gave myself a bit more room *sigh*

Very peaceful. Still and Quiet. I like it. and that tree crop is a mini blem

The sky is beautiful. Nice clouds! I love the staggered trees shrinking toward the horizon on the right and the barn roofs. :thumbup:

I played a bit with crops cutting out most of the foreground snow, but I couldn't find anything I like better than what you did. I thought I wanted to crop out one of the center twin trees (the left one), but lost too much of the sky that way.

ETA: I always take so long to write a post I miss half the conversation, Drat

Thanks Benco :)
I 1000% agree about that damn tree... grrr ... total photographer error there, wish I gave myself a bit more room *sigh*

The amount of times I've done that...photographing a subject, many shots, even chimping a bit to see what you're getting then get the image up on the computer and...what? where's the other half of that thing in the background...why didn't I see that when I was shooting it dammit!

Thanks Ed :)

Squirrels, thanks :) It's awkward isn't it ???

$8636023838_76c9152f9a_b.jpg

...and the tree is gone! :D

Whoa, I knew I hated that tree! MUCH better!

Thanks, (it was a quick and dirty edit mind, I still see some ghostly branches...)

It's perfect Benco, I'm on my iPod so just got the impact of the whole with the tree gone, I shall try my hand at taking it out later :)

Thanks Propilot :)

The grass has poked, then snow, then poked, then snow, then poked, now pouuuuuring rain and maybe ice/snow. Flowers are starting to open in the garden despite it all !!

Most reactions

Back