R6_Dude
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2010
- Messages
- 151
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- SoCal
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi all
These pics were my very first shoots so they are not very good. Would like to get some C&C.
I love cars and bikes, so why not capture them on my new T1i!
Shots were taken with a T1i and a 55-250mm Canon lens. These are the type of shots I would like to concentrate on.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
These pics were my very first shoots so they are not very good. Would like to get some C&C.
I love cars and bikes, so why not capture them on my new T1i!
Shots were taken with a T1i and a 55-250mm Canon lens. These are the type of shots I would like to concentrate on.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
