What's new

VERY GROSS! That was your warning...

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I knew you would look... :lmao:

But yes, they are gross...

grossfly2.jpg


grossfly1.jpg


Reversed lens.... :-P
Didn't know flies bled like that.... haha
 
That's pretty cool!

You need an adapter thing to reverse the lens, right? I should buy one of thems.
 
that is pretty gross....but cool!! good shots.
 
Nice! :thumbup:

Can even see the hairs on his legs! Can't you photo a live one next time though? :lol:
 
clarinetJWD said:
You need an adapter thing to reverse the lens, right? I should buy one of thems.
All I do is hold another lens(backwards) up against the lens I already have on the camera... I use a cheap second lens so I don't scratch the glass on my good lens. Works like a charm. :thumbup:
 
LittleMan said:
All I do is hold another lens(backwards) up against the lens I already have on the camera... I use a cheap second lens so I don't scratch the glass on my good lens. Works like a charm. :thumbup:
aaaaaandddddddddd I just realized I'm doing it all wrong.... :lmao:
I was using my digital Lumix... so I can't reverse the lens but I CAN turn another lens around on the front of it. I just tried it with my EOS 1N and it works much better if you just turn the lens it'self around. :er:
 
Gross they are - indeed. Without any doubt. Ugh!
Crisp they are, too.
Killer - quite so! ;) :D

(Frog dissection... oh well... would not be the first time for me to see photos of a frog -- or was it a rat? - dissection)
 
Looks like this one received a large portion of the leftovers in the garbage! Very neat use of the reversed lens, I am going to have to seriously try that sometime!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom