Very little ballet dancers - 3 - Liv

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Liv was the cleverest, most open, best focused, and clearly most extrovert member of the little group of five. Her teacher later told me that she had only barely got rid of her nappies (diapers) when she joined this class. Awwww!

I think I photographed Liv more often than the others.
Her demeanour and facial expressions were just so inviting!!!

023.jpg

During the jumpingjack game (the first steps are like these before they may really jump and jiggle all around - you can see how this may lead towards ballet dancing eventually, can't you?)
Oh, and the other girl behind her ... her parents did not give me release, but I wanted to show you this photo of Liv because she begins to look like a dancer already, I think.

040.jpg

Picking things "from the tree" and "for the soup" in the soup-game ...(stretching)

041.jpg

... and putting it all into the big big pot!

071.jpg

Tiptoing towards the teacher to say bye-bye

Why is it I here only have four pics of Liv?
There are so many more of her, maybe there always is one of the two girls in the pic who I must not show? :scratch:

I might go through my pics again and see if I can find some more of her...

Edited to add some more pics ... I knew I had more!!!

013.jpg

015.jpg

During the jumpingjack game (and I must not show the two girls with the blurred out faces, which is a pity really ... :()

043.jpg

"Making soup" again.

The interesting thing about taking photos in THIS class was that soon enough they totally forgot about me.
Much unlike the older girls (6 - 9) ... those were VERY aware I was there.

I only have release for 2 out of ... 7 (?) girls from THAT class, so those photos will have to wait.

They are sooooooo cute! And I'm very glad they belong to someone else!!!!!!! Glad to be done with part of child rearing. Sadly it doesn't get any better as they get older. sorry for the rant Father of two teenage daughters here.

As for the photos you did well concidering the low light and what I imagine would be the quick movments of the little ones.

Hard lighting no doubt! I really like #5 & 6 of this series.

Thank you for looking, you two!
I wish I'd one day be able to get myself at least an external flash!
Not to mention a proper photo lamp to replace the work lamp.

Does that make me inhuman?

A bit, yes. :wink:
They were loveable.
Absolutely no nuisance. Listening, trying, doing what they were told, for the whole length of 45 minutes, it was a joy to observe (and a challenge to photograph, what with the lenses and light I have) - and what I quite enjoyed is how much these little ones forgot about me, my worklight and the camera being there!

Really enjoyed looking at the whole series of all 3 little dancers. You did a good job in what sounds like very challenging lighting situation.

Awww. They are very adorable! I love the series.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back