What's new

very new to this game

HARTMAN25

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok i just bought a nikon d60 and have been playing around with it for a couple of days here are some pictures that i took if you would be so kind as to critique them that way I can improve
#1
slr1014.jpg

#2
slr1013.jpg

#3
slr1010.jpg


and feel free to edit the pics if you would like. Thanks for taking the time and looking them over.
 
I like the small depth of field, really makes your focus on the flowers. You are also getting very good sharp detail and color in the first two images.

On the first image I would maybe try shooting that type of flower from a different angle or closer up.
 
thank you for the reply I have learned already that I need to take multiple shots and not just one. I thought that i had a good picture until i put on the pc and it didn't look right.
 
would you be able to tell me what underexposed means i am totally new to this never took any classes or had anyone in my family into photography. THanks for helping this noob out
 
Basically, it means that it seems that that pic is a bit on the dark side, so maybe it would've benefited from either a longer shutter speed or maybe a little levels adjustment in post-processing. Of course, it might just also be the crappy monitor on my laptop, so take that advice with a grain of salt.
 
thank you for the help like i say i am totally new to this and all this technical jargon is a little overwhelming at times
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom