Very pleased to be on board

photoentrepreneur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello

I'm Oliver McNeil from Hastings, UK. I have been running a photography studio Legend Photography for 8 years and have grown from nothing to a very popular studio in the South East. My clients come from all over the UK since my niche is Fantasy Photography. My background is theatre design and propmaking. I also used to advise people on how to get back into work (The Princes Trust).

I would like to be able to help newbies who want to know about how to start being a photographer and making money from it.

Best wishes

Oliver

I would like to be able to help newbies who want to know about how to start being a photographer and making money from it.

Oliver

You mean before or after they actually learn to produce decent photos? We have a lot of them already... that produce crap and still charge for it! Surely you don't advocate that?

Oliver

You mean before or after they actually learn to produce decent photos? We have a lot of them already... that produce crap and still charge for it! Surely you don't advocate that?

I always support and encourage good photography but there is already a lot of people who have better qualifications to teach that. You can be a great photographer and a newbie, not everyone who comes to this site know nothing about photography. I am happy to advise those who want to know how about to turn that into money. If you read anything about me or what I do you will see that.

Every week I get emails and visitors to my studio from people who have no idea where to start. I am just doing my bit to answer that demand.

I feel many people are put off asking simple questions for fear of being held up for being ignorant. I have noticed a very harsh tone on this forum by people who should know better and see fit to shout down anyone who puts a foot wrong.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back