What's new

Very stupid Q re: Lens Cleaning

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I been looking around, and my very stupid Question is:
What is the difference between the pens and the liquids?

By this I mean, some kits come with pens that are supposed to clean the lens, and some come with a bottle of liquid you spray on it. Same thing, different package or do the two have separate purposes?

Thanks.
 
Same thing, different package - IMO...

The only thing I don't like about the pens is that the tip never gets changed. Yeah, when it's new it's nice and clean - but what about after 100 uses?
 
Same thing, different package - IMO...

The only thing I don't like about the pens is that the tip never gets changed. Yeah, when it's new it's nice and clean - but what about after 100 uses?

Thanks 0ii0
 
For tough stuff I will use lens cleaner with a clean Q tip. It's soft and you can tell if no one has used it previously lol. They work great for the viewfinder also.
 
lenspen works very well and there is no liquid, no mess.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom