What's new

VI

First Thought
I do not like it, not sure why, now run and hide:lol:

Second Thought
I like the bottom 2/3ish, do not like thin clouds in the top 1/3, if it were my shot I would have made a pano crop or cloned them out
 
I shoot straight, Jeff. All my photos are how they come right out of the camera*. The only thing I do is resize them. ;)



*And so they are just how I want them. If I have to play with them in PS then I haven't done my job properly and so would prefer to do a re-shoot. I'm just an old purist :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom