What's new

Vibrant Contrast

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_4365.jpg


Not too far away from the cherokee cactii pic, I found this... Interesting it has a brazillian flair to it, yet its quasi-spanish area of town...I like it.
 
Really like it... the colors are nice a vivid but not over powering... It has a nice geometry to it... At first I was going to comment on there being dust on you sensor but when I scolled down or up the dust didn't move with the picture and I found out that it was my monitor that had junk on it...lol...
 
lol, I need to find lcd wipes for my laptop myself....
 
Other than the vignetting you chose to add, I really like this one a GREAT deal. I doubt I personally would have included the bottom door and "fence"... but you may have decided you wanted that within your frame for a reason. Good eye to be seeing this, well framed. Nice lines and shapes - and colours, of course :D!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom