What's new

Victoria Day Fireworks

Civchic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
637
Reaction score
334
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My husband takes his backyard fireworks displays VERY seriously. So this year I decided to give fireworks photos a shot! I think I did alright...although for Canada Day I know that I have to angle a bit better so I have a few more with that tree in the foreground. We are really close, so I can't get a horizon line in.

may 17 002 by civgirlca, on Flickr

may 17 008 by civgirlca, on Flickr

may 17 012 by civgirlca, on Flickr

may 17 005 by civgirlca, on Flickr

Also, I looooove my remote shutter release. I don't know how I did any night shots before without it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom