Boston Harbor Fireworks (part 2 the best of the rest)

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are the best of the rest of the fireworks photos from Friday night. It was crowded there so it wasn't possible to move around during the show and get any different looks. I tried to creatively crop and edit a few of these so it wasn't the same exact foreground scene in each shot. Feedback and critique always welcome. Do the ones where I cropped out the ship work? I may go back and clone it out instead and leave a bit more water in the foreground. Thoughts?

Boston Harbor Fireworks by SharonCat..., on Flickr

I happen to like all of these. I love the ships in them - it speaks to the fun and excitement of the fireworks show. The glow on the water in #s 4 and 6 is gorgeous.

The other set is great, too. Nice shooting!

I like #1 and #4. #1 because it gives a good perspective of the show with the city sprawling in the background. #4 because of the colors in the photo and reflecting off the water. Like @terri I think the boats give it more character. I do prefer the ones where the boats are in focus.

I happen to like all of these. I love the ships in them - it speaks to the fun and excitement of the fireworks show. The glow on the water in #s 4 and 6 is gorgeous.

The other set is great, too. Nice shooting!
Thanks very much terri! We got lucky that the breeze and the water calmed down right at sunset so the ships aren’t too ghosty.
Thanks.
I like #1 and #4. #1 because it gives a good perspective of the show with the city sprawling in the background. #4 because of the colors in the photo and reflecting off the water. Like @terri I think the boats give it more character. I do prefer the ones where the boats are in focus.
Thanks! I think I’m going to print #1 on metal. Need to check and see if the positioning of the ship is the same as the foreground shot I took at fast ss and maybe will be able to do a composite to get it sharper. Even a bit blurry I like it.

Great set! I really like #4.
Thank you!

Nice set. Keep the boats. #4 is just wonderful.

Great set! Favorite is #4 with the red reflection of the water

Most reactions

Back