Video Tutorials...

gerardo2068

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I usually learn a lot faster by watching video tutorials. Which website would you recommend for advance photoshop editing? I subscribe one month to Kelby Training website, and I really enjoy it a lot. Do you recommend any other website? How would NAPP compare to keblytraining.com? if anything I will go back to Kelbytraining.com. Thanks a lot!

I guess there's no other good video tutorial websites... Here I come Kelby!

2WheelPhoto said:
Learn Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Digital Photography | NAPP <-------- May I suggest NAPP about 20,000,000,000 times? Just the benefits of me being a member has about paid my whole membership.

Also Adobe TV is awesome!

Thanks. Could explain a little more the benefits? The NAPP website is too short it doesn't answer many questions for me. That's why I haven't join. The other website gave me a trial.

Well, just today i got free shipping from a BHPHOTO order because of NAPP.

But, its the info on that site that is priceless.

Thanks. Could explain a little more the benefits? The NAPP website is too short it doesn't answer many questions for me. That's why I haven't join. The other website gave me a trial.
Here is my NAPP referral link - https://www.photoshopuser.com/signup?aid=luhgxq

Go up and click on "Benefits". On the left of the Benefits page under 'Overview' is a list. Click on each item in the list.

If you decide to join, use the promo code - FRIEND - to also get The Best of Photoshop User: The Twelfth Year DVD as a bonus gift.

Yes, there is an ebook that is wonderful! It teaches you really awesome tricks using photoshop. The results are amazing. I've been using photoshop for many years now and I thought I knew a lot. Wrong! If you are looking to create really cool effects, this is a great way to learn. There are things here I had no idea you could do.
Trick Photography and Special Effects E-Book

Most reactions

Back