What's new

Vienna Statues - Comment

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ViennaStatues.jpg


Thoughts on this? Too dark?

F9 1/200 100 ISO
Shot at 10mm
 
I think the statues are right between silhouette and properly exposed - which would make them underexposed. :(. If that's what you were trying to get at, then you succeeded, but I would prefer the statues to choose one side or the other...
 
^^ Agreed. I'd rather see more detail in the statues. So, yes, too dark. Why'd you go with 100 ISO? Just curious, I'm still learning so if there's a reason I'd love to know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom