Vietnam Memorial

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A pic I took yesterday at the Vietnam Memorial...what do you all think?

4540073962_348d75db43_b.jpg

Fantastic shot. Great comp, perfect dof, and the exposure is pretty spot on. Worthy of a newspaper. :)

Wow thanks guys! I was lucky to get the shot...walked all over DC yesterday then went to the Nats game all to get pictures and this was by far my very favorite.

A fairly common photo of this monument but very well done. And, tbh, no matter how many times I have seen very similar images, they still grab me in all the right places. :(

I love this monument. To me it is by far the most beautiful monument yet every visit there is an atrocious experience.

Since you are in this area, you should try and shoot "Rolling Thunder." There are amazingly moving images to get that day.

Thanks for sharing.

It is a very good monument...amazingly simple in its design but very moving.

Rolling Thunder is a good idea!

Rolling Thunder is a good idea!

I should have added: if you can stand the noise. Lived in DC for many years and rode that day many times... with ear plugs :D

If you don't want the noise, just go after the ride. Personally that's when I think one can get the most interesting shots.

I love the noise. My last Mustang was loud as hell. I don't think it would bother me much.

Most reactions

Back