View from my office....

kamilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this one last week from my office… I’m glad I had my camera with me. Any comments appreciate. Thanks for looking.:D
CopyWramce-1.jpg

that is really nice. strong contrast from the buildings to the sky...two thumbs up!

nice light :) .. but i gues sit looks VERY dull on a grey day ;)

Whoa, the light was extra special on that day. I am glad (for you and also for us), too, that you had your camera with you on that day.
I thought you were Polish ... but this looks New Yorkish to me. Do you work in NYC? (Water receptacles on the roofs! One of my most favourite subject when I was in NYC in April!)

LaFoto said:
Whoa, the light was extra special on that day. I am glad (for you and also for us), too, that you had your camera with you on that day.
I thought you were Polish ... but this looks New Yorkish to me. Do you work in NYC? (Water receptacles on the roofs! One of my most favourite subject when I was in NYC in April!)

Thank you for your comment. I wish I'd signed up much earlier here I could have meet you in April:D I'm Polish but I've been living in NYC for a while. The City is a land of "water towers"!!!!

Most reactions

Back