What's new

View of Canada from the US

-Jay-

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
DSCN9483.JPG


Sault Ste. Marie, ON

taken from Sault Ste. Marie, MI
 
nice shot, love the reflections... :thumbsup:
 
Nice photo!
Seems you're on the right side... :mrgreen:

(no offense Picksure...) ;)
 
LittleMan said:
Nice photo!
Seems you're on the right side... :mrgreen:

(no offense Picksure...) ;)
Haha. I'm actually from Houston. I'm stationed here though.


Thanks for the comments, all.
 
John E., Where are you located? "Soo", ON is much larger than Soo, MI...day or night. :P
 
LittleMan said:
Nice photo!
Seems you're on the right side... :mrgreen:

(no offense Picksure...) ;)

i suppose it depends what side you are on :thumbup:

(no offense taken) ;)
 
-Jay- said:
John E., Where are you located? "Soo", ON is much larger than Soo, MI...day or night. :P

I am about a 4hr drive northwest of the Sault. I have seen Sault Ste Marie from the other side by daylight, just appears bigger at night with all the bright lights.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom