What's new

Where to purchase Wet Plate Collodian Chemicals

HardWired

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
23
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good day.

I would love to try Wet Plate Collodion photography. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the chemicals in Canada? Don't want to order from the USA. Most companies in the US will not ship to Canada due to it being "Hazardous Chemicals". Glass plates I can find anywhere. And I already have darkroom equipment.
 
Last edited:
Try here.....

 
Bostick & Sullivan rocks! Great store and knowledgeable people.

They're located in New Mexico, unfortunately, and the OP doesn't want to purchase in the US.

They'd still be a great resource and could likely tell you who would sell to you in Canada, if no one else weighs in here.
 
I'd try Downtown Camera in Toronto or Bob Carnie @https://www.silvershack.ca/
 
I'd try Downtown Camera in Toronto or Bob Carnie @https://www.silvershack.ca/
Tried them. No luck. But the person I talked to, will contact a friend who has a darkroom and studio. Thanks for the reply.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom