What's new

View out the window

Kipper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
BLSAirport6th.jpg


I was caught without my D80, so my camera phone aided with CS3 produced this. It is a view across Brussels taken a short spell before sunset.

Thanks for looking.
 
Well, that camera phone is good.
But I think the photo could lose quite some of what shows at the bottom if it is the sunset sky you meant to show and were fascinated with the most. The part of town we can (barely) see at the bottom isn't the prettiest. And your pano comp is divided in an equal top and bottom, i.e. divided in half by the horizon line and I don't feel this is the best you can do to a landscape or cityscape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom