K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11142376-studio.jpg

love this photo.. was he/she looking down at you

wow good that you spotted him/her
It was actually on the ground when I first spotted it but a tourist spooked it and I watched it with disappointment as it flew up into the tree. Still got a good shot so I forgive the tourist.

It was actually on the ground when I first spotted it but a tourist spooked it and I watched it with disappointment as it flew up into the tree. Still got a good shot so I forgive the tourist.
yes you did get a very good shot

Very nice! I really like the composition and detail, and it's nice to have the green as part of the shot.

Very nice! I really like the composition and detail, and it's nice to have the green as part of the shot.
Thanks Jeff. I got lucky to get that detail with that one being so high up. Always love some green in a shot.

Lovely shot- may I ask what bird that is- looks a little like an Ibis - but I'm probably wrong :(

Les

This photograph looks to me like it was shot in a studio, with multiple speed lights, and a seamless background. Great work! :encouragement:

Lovely shot- may I ask what bird that is- looks a little like an Ibis - but I'm probably wrong :(

Les
Thank you. They look similar to an ibis or a glossy ibis in some respects but it's a limpkin and not related to any other bird. I've included a good link for them.

This photograph looks to me like it was shot in a studio, with multiple speed lights, and a seamless background. Great work! :encouragement:
Thank you, warhorse. Sometimes you get the highlight just right and you get that glowing effect.

That's a very interesting shot, Kirk. It has a soft feel to it, but it is still in focus. Nice job.

Most reactions

Back