Viewing D90 settings / menus?

TwoRails

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a curiosity question: On the D90, can you view the camera's settings and menus on the preview screen, or are you stuck looking at them in the little window on the top?

TIA :)

TR

Little screen on top and in the viewfinder as far as I know. Anything else is a ludicrous waste of batteries.

OK, thanks. It would be nice to have a choice of either / or, or both. -- I would imagine that folks that have a hard time reading small stuff care a little more about easy reading then shorted battery life. Having the screen pop on to change settings, then go off in a few seconds would be a benefit for some.

You can see settings on the little screen on the top. Both settings and menus on the large LCD on the back. You can change many settings from the small screen as well. The battery life on the D90 is amazing!

Thanks for the reply. Just to make sure I'm understanding. If you change one or two settings (shutter, EV, flash, etc) you can see it on the screen in addition to the window, yes? I feel that's the way it should be in this modern world :)

I have a D90 and you can look at everything through either the screen on the top or the back. To view them on the back, hit the "Info" button on the back of the camera, then make your settings as you please, you should see them change on the big screen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back