Vintage camera collection for sale

pkrpkr1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After more than 30 years of collecting cameras, I've decided to let go of my collection.

I'm a Dutch private collector and member of the Dutch "Fotografica" club. The main reason is too many other projects/interests that take time too.

You'll find mainly collector cameras and other photo equipment from the late 1800s up to the 1970s. Nikon, Canon, Rolleiflex, Minolta, Leica, Voigtländer, Minox, Zeiss Ikon, etc., as well as early German movie projectors, NOS parts, accessories, and more. Because of the size of the collection (over 1,000 items), it will be available in smaller lots.

Currently I'm taking pictures of everything and completing the list of items. To receive the list of items as soon as it is available (September 2012), leave your email at the form on my website www.vintage-camera-online.com
The list of items will be available a week before the auctioning starts, so if you're on my email list you'll have the opportunity to get hold of items before the bidding starts.

Part of the money from the collection will we used to maintain the website, which consists of a information for collectors of vintage photographica such as a large directory of links and a forum to exchange information.

I would love to get a projector and also a vintage cam from pre 40s

Most reactions

New Topics

Back