Vintage Canon VI-T Rangefinder & 3-Lenses, + More

estatebrent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here we have today is a BEAUTIFUL & RARE Vintage Canon VI-T Rangefinder 35MM Camera Set-up with all kinds of equipment included.
I need to sell this camera to pay bills, so looking for a decent offer on this set-up. I will NOT seperate the package, thank you Brent.

The Canon VI-T Camera body is in great shape, and looks very clean for its age! I have looked it over and seems like there is not any hard scratches and or scuffs on the body, dents, or names scribed into the body, etc. The only thing is around the eye piece is it does have some minor paint wear, which is still not bad.
I have tried to test as much as I can on this camera body, and seems like everything is working on it correctly. The eye viewer dial spins the piece inside, and works freely, timer works, all dials work, re winder works, etc. The serial no. 604468. It has the original Canon Case with this camera, and it is in good shape but has some minor sticker residue on the back. I do have the wrist strap with this camera. It also has this long cable looking thing that you screw into the camera that you can push and take pictures (see picture, black cord thingy).

The Canon 35mm Lens is in great shape also, I have turned the dials on the lens and it seems like everything moves freely, and the lens is clear of scratches and dust. There are a few small minor scratches on the body itself, but otherwise it looks great! This lens is a 35mm, f:2.8, no. 30404. It has the original Canon case with this and is in good shape also, with both lens covers.

The Canon 50mm Lens is also in great shape. I have turned all the dials on the lens, and it also seems like everything is moving freely, and lens is scratch & dust free. There is a few small minor scratches on the body also, but not bad at all. This lens is a 50mm, f:1.8, no. 249880. Does NOT have a case with this lens, but does have the front Canon cap.

The Canon 100mm Lens is a nice lens; it does have a dented ring up on the front (see picture), but looks like it won’t affect the pictures. I have turned all the dials and everything seems to move freely also, and the lens looks like it is free of dirt & dust. The body is decent also, does have some small minor scratches. This lens is a 100mm, f:4, no. 43091. It does have a non original case with this lens, and comes with the 100mm viewfinder also (see picture), and both are in good shape also.

The Canon Flash Unit Model V is a really nice piece also like this whole package. The flash fan metal fan pieces are in great shape, and non are bent either. I have opened the fan blades, and they work freely, and smoothly. The screw mount worked great also, as I put it on the cameras side and locked it into place and it held perfect like it should. It has a little round thingy that goes into where the bulb goes, which it looks like it is for smaller bulbs? The flash unit has the original Canon case with it, and it is in good shape also. This might have some minor scratches on the unit, but it looks good so far.

The Canon Light meter unit is in good shape also, I did some research and came up that this is the Meter#3 ASA dial with the black dot, with the swivel accessory foot, and 4 teeth on the dial instead of 3 teeth (http://www.canonrangefinder.servehttp.com/). The light meter does have some small minor scratches also, and a very small dent on the right side where the dial is; but it’s not that bad. This light meter comes with a slip on attachment that is for the front meter and it is frosted white (see picture). It does not come with a case.

MISC Items Does come with a TIFFEN #603adapter ring, series #6 made in the u.s.a.
Also comes with 1 new in box KALCOR ser. VI TYPE A (85A) coated filter. The original Canon VI-T, VI-L instruction booklet, it is torn here and there. But complete and ledge able. Carrying care is not a original but it is in ok shape, does have some minor wear and tear, scratches, scuff, etc. But would be perfect to keep the camera and items safe.

SO, PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE!

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00885.jpg%22%20alt=%22Photobucket%20-%20Video%20and%20Image%20Hosting%22%3E%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3E

DSC00883.jpg
DSC00882.jpg
DSC00871.jpg
DSC00861.jpg
DSC00879.jpg
DSC00873.jpg
DSC00885.jpg%22%20alt=%22Photobucket%20-%20Video%20and%20Image%20Hosting%22%3E%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3E

Here you go, I have a few more pictures if needed, thank you Brent

Hello !
Is the lot still available ?
If so, how much is your best price ?
Thanks.
I.K.

Most reactions

Back