What's new

Vintage Telefunken camera 850 with video recorder and other thins need valulation

krzycho365

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found my dad's old Telefunken video camera with video recorder, with box and, morethings SEE PICTURES BELOW. I'm not sure when it was made/bought but he used to use it in the late 80's early 90's. I've searched the web to see how much it's worth I've searched this but couldn't find anything. If anyone can help me find a similar one or knows anything about these cameras (value/age) it would be very much appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200726_131015.webp
    IMG_20200726_131015.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_20200726_131030.webp
    IMG_20200726_131030.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_20200726_131038.webp
    IMG_20200726_131038.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20200726_131059.webp
    IMG_20200726_131059.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20200726_131241.webp
    IMG_20200726_131241.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 223

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom