What's new

Vintage

DannyLewis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
434
Reaction score
61
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ShoShone child's belt
View attachment 29725No real reason for posting this I am going through things I have collected over the years. Good history though. I am sure the belt itself could tell its own story. Was sewn with buffalo sinew on deer hide. (buckskin) Interesting piece. The yellow bead's are called greasy yellow and have not been made or sold since around 1910.
 
A closeup shot showing detail would be a nice addition to the full sized object's image.... just to make it more interesting.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom