What's new

violence

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
violence.jpg
 
hahah great. Spooky, an image almost exactly like this runs through my mind almost every morning!
 
Thanks guys. I wasn't too keen with the composition. I don't necessarily like the blurry edge of the bed in the foreground, but that was the best I could do with the focal length I wanted....

Alternate title idea-----"Monday morning"

Thanks again for taking the time to comment!
 
Alexandra said:
now this really speaks to me :D
cool shot! you captured the motion nicely :thumbup:

Thanks! It only took me a whole roll of film (24) to get the one shot I wanted!
 
Great capture, good to see you caught the glass in the air.... surely you couldn't have too many goes at this......unless you've got a whole box full of clocks!
 
^Actually, I picked up the pieces and put them back in the clock. I bracketed on burst mode, whacked it a few times, picked up the bits and tried again. It was fun.........
 
Man this is awesome! Great concept, and you carried it out perfectly.
 
Archangel said:
Great capture, good to see you caught the glass in the air.... surely you couldn't have too many goes at this......unless you've got a whole box full of clocks!

:lmao: that's what i was thinking.
great capture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom