What's new

Viper

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yoyo: Henry Viper Classic
Model: Girlfriend

jojojooofinzt9.jpg
 
wow, I love it!
umm... did you name this "viper" because its the yoyo model or becuase when looking at this like a 2d flat shape you can clearly see a snake.
did you plan this or notice it later?
Incredible shot....
 
Thanks alot guys!

voodo_child: Actually I didn't notice it first. So it's titles from the yoyo, but now it has two "meanings", hah! :)
 
wow, terrific shot, well executed... :thumbup:
 
Thanks.

TheFinisher3: Well.. I wanted to take a photo when my girlfriend was playing with her yoyo, like freeze the yoyo from some cool angle or something. Then we found this stair and I got the idea. Took me quite a few tries to get the yoyo in the middle like that. I always ended up taking the photo juuuust a little too late, haha. I want to take more yoyo photos. Yoyo is cool. ;D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom