Virgin Gorda

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, in celebration of my 300th post (I know this is petty to most of you), here are some pics from my vaction over the past summer with my family to Virgin Gorda, an island in the British Virgin Islands. It was a great vaction. Well, here are some of the pics out of many, but tell me what you think!

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2305-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I like the 3rd and 4th especially.
The dark tone in the 4th seems odd in a normally colorfull and cheerful environment, making the pic more inteeresting to me.

---And the name "Virgin Gorda" always makes me laugh.

Thanks for the comments guys. Virgin Gorda is a really pretty place, it was a nice vaction :).

shutterbug, ha, what did you mean did Foxy sing me a song?

Your photo #3 looks just like a guy, Foxy, who runs a bar and sings crazy songs (and he'll put your name into the songs)... maybe it wasn't him! :lol:

Ha, I see know. He was hanging out by the bar, and I think he was a little hung-over. He was moving kind of slow... :)

OMG, it's so awesome to see these shots! I was in Virgin Gorda about 18 years ago, and I have shots JUST LIKE your #1 and 2. And I LOVE your shots #3 and 4. Thanks for sharing these

(Did you get a chance to go snorkelling? I remember being just awed at the fish one sees there)

Antrarctican, yes I did go snorkeling, and it was amazing. The colors and fish were sweet. We also went hiking and that was awesome too.

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)

Most reactions

Back