sky.jpg

nmxd.jpg

If I was high on meth perhaps
but hey this is your 1st attempts
I would say out of your set #3 is the best one out
but you have ghosting

All the other images have massive halo's color's are shifted
the house is starting to look like a gingerbread

#2nd image composition wise the image is not leveled, tree is cut off so is the grill so there isn't a real subject in the shot and then halos on the inner side of the tree

Coming up Next: Ann HEHE

provo,

you started off my day with a laugh. Really i chuckled out loud.

It would be helpful to know a bit more information. How many images, what was the fstop spacing? I would expect more detail and information in the shadows for the first two images. the third one could be taken without using the technique of HDR and you would avoid the problem with the ghosting on the tree.

HDR is not going to help shooting directly into the sun as you did with the last shot. along with the sun flare the image is not sharp and holds less interest as one tends to following the watermark in the corner; which is the last thing one wants the viewer to pay any attention too.

With this said, we all have to start off someplace and it takes some practice and experience to get better at any technique; this one being no different , if not more difficult. Keep trying and practice , have fun and take everything we say with :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back