Virgin River, Arizona

I cant believe I didn't comment on this yet. The greatest thing about this image is the swirling water in the foreground, IMO. With the clouds and lighting on the mountains, it all comes together in a very pleasing composition.

Great stuff my man!

I've been checking this forum for a couple of months and finally registered, in part to say how much I love this photo, and many of your others. The only thing I don't like about your work is that it makes me wonder why I bother taking photos.

By the way, I live in Arizona and thought I knew it well but I'd never heard of this river. Then I googled to find out where it was and realized why.

Very Very Very nice Abraxas

Thanks!

I cant believe I didn't comment on this yet. The greatest thing about this image is the swirling water in the foreground, IMO. With the clouds and lighting on the mountains, it all comes together in a very pleasing composition.

Great stuff my man!

Thank you. I had to quit looking at it for a couple days. I liked it before and I don't know why, but I like it better now. What a rush being there. This place is mentioned in a lot of the stuff I read.

I've been checking this forum for a couple of months and finally registered, in part to say how much I love this photo, and many of your others. The only thing I don't like about your work is that it makes me wonder why I bother taking photos.

By the way, I live in Arizona and thought I knew it well but I'd never heard of this river. Then I googled to find out where it was and realized why.

It's in the cracks. :) Those are the locations I like the most.

Thank you, that's quite the compliment you've given.

I've seen work that blows me away. I can't let it bother me though. I have my own voice/vision I need to develop.

Very, Very nice. That river really makes the shot. Such a nice range of color and light. As NJ said the swirls in the water look amazing.

thumbs up for sure! but also agree with what someone said above about the bush on the right. takes u out of the picture once u realize its there. but all in all the photo is great.

Very, Very nice. That river really makes the shot. Such a nice range of color and light. As NJ said the swirls in the water look amazing.

Thank you m1a1fan!

thumbs up for sure! but also agree with what someone said above about the bush on the right. takes u out of the picture once u realize its there. but all in all the photo is great.

Thanks for the comment.

Most reactions

Back