What's new

Virus Nursery

greyhoundman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spur of the moment idea, to simulate a growing virus community.
This has not been done in Photoshop, It's right out of the camera.

Virus-Nursery-300k.jpg
 
Last edited:
Please explain how you achieved this photograph... Looks good..
 
Was this taken through a microscope?
 
I was getting ready to wash dishes. I noticed the water in the fry pan had all kinds of grease bubbles in it. I added three drops of red food coloring. Put a reading lamp at the top about 2 foot from the pan. I shot with a 90/2.5 Tamron.
The result is what you see. I know, I'm strange. LOL
 
Great creative idea there!
I definatly could not guess what you had done for the shot and its great that it came from real world modifcation and not just doing fancy photoshop things :)
 
Thank you. I always have my brain and eyes geared toward catching that unusual chance shot. I spent a whole day shooting window frost once. LOL
 
Wow...
+1 for creativity!
 
Very creative!:thumbup:
 
incredible, great shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom