What's new

Vivid Houston Cityscapes

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
4,540
Reaction score
528
Location
Houston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just a few new shots from my new a580 and sigma 17-50mm f2.8

C&C welcome.


Color Density by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

edit by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

skyline by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

I think I might need to adjust my monitor on my computer at home. On the PC im on now they seem a bit darker then when I edited. If anyone is on a calibrated screen let me know how it looks to you. Thanks!
 
I really like the last one! The orange and blue of the parking lots/roads are nice and I also love the composition :D
 
I really like the PP and contrast in #3. The leaning buildings in #2... not so much, but otherwise nice PP and perfect exposure. #1 is a little soft for my liking. Overall, I like your taste.
 
Picture #2 is really tilted, and there is a hallo around the buildings. Picture #3 is the best of the set, but it also has a tilt issue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom