What's new

Vivitar extension tubes (Nikon)

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Autofocus worked with my 70-300 vr but it was kind of erratic, which may have just been my level of suck. I used it in manual focus most of the time.

$45 to me. You cover paypal fees or as a gift if you want to. I've sold on here and have 100% feedback on ebay.
 
i will take those off your hands.
been wanting to mess around with some cheap macro before actually buying a lens for it.
will these work ok on my primes?
 
i will take those off your hands.
been wanting to mess around with some cheap macro before actually buying a lens for it.
will these work ok on my primes?

I'd imagine they would. I used it on my 35 a few times.

Oh and sold to Pix.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom