What's new

Voigtlander Bessa r3a with Nokton Classic 40mm 1.4 SC

dtcooper83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bedford, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wonderful lovely rangefinder camera in great (mint) condition that I wish I could keep but I can't... (my fiance is pretty insistent about that)... bit of an impulse buy that i've only used a few times and its in just the same excellent condition now as when I bought it.
Check out the flickr group for this lens to see some of the great images it can produce, and many seem to think that the camera body is as good as a Leica (and more stylish if you ask me!)
Includes original ever-ready case, comes with all original boxes and manuals. Lens has a hoya filter protecting it. £700 plus postage to wherever you happen to be.
 

Attachments

  • $_MG_5519.webp
    $_MG_5519.webp
    156.1 KB · Views: 243

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom